[Libav-user] Duplicate frames?

David R Robison drrobison at openroadsconsulting.com
Fri Dec 7 16:41:48 CET 2012

Hmm... So I cannot reproduce it with ffplay. I am using ffmpeg though
the ffdshow DirectShow filters. It does appear to be some kind of
buffering issue as if I buffer 500ms of video it plays fine, otherwise I
get video quality issues. Maybe I need to discuss this with the ffdshow
folks. David

David R Robison
Open Roads Consulting, Inc.
103 Watson Road, Chesapeake, VA 23320