[Libav-user] Please help me will ffmpeg be able to decode the h264 data

Oleg mybrokenbeat at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 12:22:08 CET 2012

It's closed source, but it's a part of Windows OS. So you can use it free in your commercial application and even doesn't have h264 patenting problems as Microsoft has already payed for that.

This framework has documentation where you can find all answers on your questions:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/ru-ru/library/windows/desktop/dd797815(v=vs.85).aspx

Btw, not it's available not from Vista(as I mentioned before), but from Windows 7.