[Libav-user] A cross platform media converter using ffmpeg

NITIN GOYAL nitinkumgoyal at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 16:04:04 CET 2012

Hi

It seems to be the nice effort and UI looks good.

It sees to be a file conversion app from one format to another and in
general its same as other data conversion tools in the market.

Can you tell me what is the new thing or special thing you have added in it
which is nt commonly available?

Also, file type supports are very less and there can be hundreds of many
other features which can be included in this project.

Regards
Nitin