[Libav-user] got_picture_ptr of avcodec_decode_video2 always returns 0 for a particular MTS file

Simon Daniels simondaniels23 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 23:59:31 CET 2012

Ah - I think I know what's going on. In my real code, I was actually
skipping over frames (intentionally). For some reason the frame that I
would actually scan would never be available so I had assumed that none of
them were available (my bad!).

Any idea why this video has so many frames that aren't available--return
"NOT got pic". I haven't seen that with other videos I'm tried.

Thanks Andrey!