[Libav-user] av_probe_input_buffer wont recognize AAC

Christoph Winter mail.christoph.winter at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 11 18:12:14 CET 2012

Hey Andrey,
thanks for your reply.

1) ffprobe recognizes the correct sample_rate (av_open_input_file, too)
4) I tried that before but it did not work neither

2-3) I uploaded a small sample including the mp4 file:
www.asamnet.de/~winterch/libav_stream.tar.gz
It's a small Qt project so you need qmake and maybe also change the LIB
paths in the .pro file to compile. You should see that in the first
av_dump_format the sample_rate in the aac audio stream is missing.

Thanks in advance,
Christoph