[Libav-user] Decode H264 video using ffmpeg through Xuggler

Alex Cohn alexcohn at netvision.net.il
Mon Feb 13 20:24:07 CET 2012

On Feb 13, 2012 6:05 PM, "Julien Baumgarten" <j.baumgarten at netvisio.com>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> I come here in order to get some information about decoding h264 video. I
am using Xuggler to decode some video. My code works if I use another codec
than H264 but I need this one. When I use the H264 codec, I have an error
with the ffmpeg library: 16:52:51.313 [main] ERROR org.ffmpeg - [h264 @
0x7fe82d0b9e00] no frame!

> What does this error mean?
>
> I try to set some basic information such as frame rate, time base, width
and height, bit rate but the error is still here. If someone can help me...

> Yours sincerely,
> Julien

Please post your complete command line and the version you are using. It
would make troubleshooting much easier if you could make a short sample
video available, too.

BR,
Alex