[Libav-user] HIRE: Looking for a developer for some MPEG2-ts -> H264 application [linux][C][C++]

Ibrahim Tachijian barhom at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 21:44:00 CET 2012

Hello!

I'm looking for a developer that is available for hire that has good
knowledge of transcoding video, mainly from mpeg2-ts to h264-ts. Im
wishing to build some "dynamic" transcoder that would serve the
transcoded video+audio as a HTTP stream.

What I mean with dynamic is that whilst there are users watching the
stream, then transcode, when last one quits then stop transcoding and
free up CPU power.
I can see this project using libcurl (for fetching HTTP mpeg2-ts),
transcode with libavcodec (h264) and then serve the stream with
libmicrohttpd.

The application is to be run on Linux (64bit) only and be written in C/C++

Regards,
 Ibrahim Tachijian