[Libav-user] Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NITIN GOYAL nitinkumgoyal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 10:08:22 CET 2012

Hi

Decoding output is generally 32bit float or you can PCM float output.

Why do you mean by mapping the data??

I dont think you will be bale to map up the bytes of of both decoder.

Also, once you have decoded the content, what you want to do with the
ffmpeg using that decoded data?  You want to re-encode it or some other
operation you want to perform on the same>

Regads
Nitin
Alcatel Lucent Bell Labs