[Libav-user] How To Use av_seek_frame via mmst protocol???

ByteLee bytegm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 17:52:35 CET 2012

Hi All, Today, I want to play a audio source via MMST protocol, the url is mms://203.64.188.76/BBCNews(1000)/BBCNews(1000)201202241000010.asf. When I want to seek this audio source, the av_seek_frame function DO NOT return.I also read the code of mmst.c and mmsh.c, I see that mmst.c DO NOT have seek method and mmsh.c have. So I want to know what can I do if I want to seek this audio source.I also read the LIBMMS source, DO I need to write the seek function by myself? Waiting for your answer, Best wishes!

--
ByteLee