[Libav-user] building as .dll and .framework

Craig Murray craigmurray100 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 20:29:31 CET 2012

I've been asked to package ffmpeg inside an Adobe AIR application.  The
Adobe documentation says that this can be done by compiling the app (ffmepg
in this case) as a .dll (for windows) and a .framework(for mac).  I'll need
to do both.

So my question is, how hard is going to be to change the make files to
produce these linkable lilbraries instead of executables as they are now?

And 2nd, can anyone give me some hints of get me started with how to modify
the makefiles or whatever else needs changed to achieve this?

Thanks much!