[Libav-user] streaming rtsp duration

David martin vilanew at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 14:51:53 CET 2012

I'm writing the receiver.

Yes, that's what i'm doing sort of in the loop, i thought there was an
option. thanks anyway

  int framenb = 0;

              while(av_read_frame(pFormatCtx, &packet)>=0) {

                if(packet.stream_index==videoStream) {
              	// Decode video frame

                  len = avcodec_decode_video2(pCodecCtx, pFrame,
&frameFinished, &packet);

                  if (framenb>400) # Set nb of frames to be processed
                                {
                                   break;
                                }
                  framenb = framenb+1;