[Libav-user] Questions about using libav in a multi-threaded application

Tr3wory tr3w at freemail.hu
Mon Jan 16 12:38:12 CET 2012

So basically the only possible way of doing this, is to use the
parent_log_context_offset from AVClass, and go upwards from child to
parent until I found the topmost context which is an AVFormatContext
or an AVCodecContext what I used when I called the libav functions. Is
that right? Will it work?

tr3w