[Libav-user] FFmpeg at Chemnitzer Linux-Tage

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Mon Jan 16 23:19:47 CET 2012

 From: Alexander Strasser <eclipse7 at gmx.net>

  We happily announce that FFmpeg will be represented at `Chemnitzer Linux-Tage'
in Chemnitz, Germany. The event will take place on 17th and 18th of March.

  More information can be found here:
  http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2012/info/index?cookielang=en

  We hereby invite you to visit us at our booth located in the Linux-Live area!
There we will demonstrate usage of FFmpeg, answer your questions and listen to
your problems and wishes.

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a
revolutionary act. -- George Orwell