[Libav-user] Problems on TS files

肖波 13760746839 at 163.com
Wed Jan 18 02:06:56 CET 2012

I called the ffmpeg API to decode video files.But I found that it have problems for some TS files.During my decode process is running,sometimes the application crashes.And as I tested, the problem API maybe in av_read_frame().

This problem exists in all version(as I tested, Libav also have this problem), I don't know if this is problem of my video clip or the API, but I think at least the API should throw a error.

I uploaded the sample clip to the following link:

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-6f4c8f15.html

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-bb898206.html

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-87c51c3d.html

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-f7a748ff.html