[Libav-user] Compressed h264 avc1 frames to transport stream

Valérian contact at valerian.be
Fri Jan 27 10:38:34 CET 2012

2012/1/27 Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at>:
> Valérian <contact at ...> writes:
>
>> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28482555/output.h264
>
> Which software can read this file?
> The JVT reference decoder fails.
>
> Carl Eugen

Well actually I receive the frames directly compressed of my webcam
through Apple's AVFoundation framework.
I have never been able to read those frames once written to a file.
Only by giving these frames back to an AVFoundation api which writes
them to a file I managed to get a readable video.
But then I loose the ability to do real-time. Maybe these frames
simply can't be processed by something else than apple's api ... or
maybe I'm doing something wrong before passing these frames on.

Anyway, thanks for your time.

Valérian