[Libav-user] FFMPEG+JNI+ANDROID

Igor Oliveira igorols at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 22:53:03 CEST 2012

Hi, I'm having the same problem. I downloaded this project:
https://github.com/havlenapetr/FFMpeg

I've made some changes and I don't need the jniaudio and jnivideo libs.

I just need to call the "main" method from class ffmpeg.c and I made some
changes to the file com_media_ffmpeg_FFMpeg.c to look like ffmpeg.c.

I can only make one call to the method "native_av_parse_options". If call
another time the aplication crashes and logcat prints "Fatal signal 11
(SIGSEGV) at 0xdeadbaad (code=1)". After a short time the aplication  is
restarted automatically.

Rui Luís, I would like to know how do you solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.