[Libav-user] Using FFMPEG source codes in windows

Rouhi Amirhossein2 amir.rouhi at rmit.edu.au
Tue Jul 3 03:54:04 CEST 2012

Hi
I want to use some functions of FFMPEG which are used for Intra-Predictions
in my c program under windows platform.
when i open the folder of the software, i will encounter many headers and
.c files in different folders.
Firstly i dont know that which folders contains my desired .c files and
headers. Is there any instruction for using the programs? Do you know which
folder (Libavecodec,LibavDevice,LibavFilter,....) is related to the
programs of intra predictions?
Second thing which i need your help is that the files are designed for
using under linux, if i want to use them in windows, we usually need to
combine them in form of a project file. They are not in form of a project
and i dont know how can i combine them together and recompile them in
code::blocks in windows. Have you encountered in such problem and do you
have any idea?
Regards
--
Amir