[Libav-user] missing frames while decoding

Murthy avsn avsn9849625263 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 9 12:33:37 CEST 2012

Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 12:14:44 +0200
From: nicolas.george at normalesup.org
To: libav-user at ffmpeg.org
Subject: Re: [Libav-user] missing frames while decoding

Le duodi 22 messidor, an CCXX, Murthy avsn a écrit :
> Hi a l ,thanks for you support.I have problem with decoding frames. I am
> trying to save frames in a h264 stream to .PPM file.I am trying to decode
\eoStream)        {            // Decode video frame            avcodec_decode_video2(pCodecCtx, pFrame, &frameFinished, &packet);

Sorry for not being clear in my previous mail.Here is the code.http://pastebin.com/3qsGrrCUCan you please link me to any example regarding flushing the decoder.Thank you for your support.