[Libav-user] Using libav without command line?

phienkaka phiencoltech at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 10:15:29 CEST 2012

Hi everyone!
I using this command bellow for converting file
"./avconv -i inputFile -vcodec libx264 -trellis 2 -crf 23 -tune psnr -vf
crop='trunc(iw/2)*2:trunc(ih/2)*2' -y outputFile"
But, I don't want to using this command, I want to make a function like
convert(char *inputFile, char *outputFile). (The option of my function like
option in command line)
And then I will call it from my main function
for example
int main(){
    convert(in01, out01);
    convert(in02, out02);
    convert(in03, out03);
    return 0;
}
Could anyone tell me how to solve this problem? I have google many time but
do not find the solution.
Thank you so much.