[Libav-user] Write decoded file to disk

clarkkent nguyenle.it at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 05:14:54 CEST 2012

Hello everybody

I was new with FFMPEG. I research about it and try to run the samples of
ffmpeg. But some samples don't work correctly. I searched for the answer but
got no correct answer. Could anyone help me please?

The goal is read an input file from disk then decode a little bit, after
that i will write the decoded to a new file. I tried many time but not
success yet.

I know how to read and decode, but about write a new file to disk, i don't
have much knowledge about it

The samples i got from this site:
http://ffmpeg.org/doxygen/trunk/muxing_8c-source.html

Any sample codes would be great.