[Libav-user] android crash with armeabi-v7a + tegra3

Michael Zucchi notzed at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 06:09:15 CEST 2012

On 22/06/12 23:34, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Michael Zucchi<notzed at ...>  writes:
>
>> undefined reference to
>> `ff_h264_v_loop_filter_luma_neon'
>
> Could you test the patch I attached to ticket 1241?
> https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/1241

I had a look at that patch, and changed it for 0.11, but ...

Now when I use --disable-optimizations at all it just always fails
straight away with the impossible constraint errors - sorry i think i
had some stale build issues with my still immature build system.

I found adding --enable-small allowed most of it to build, until some
nested macro code broke.

I filed a bug with all the details and a patch for the macro code.

https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/1479

I now have a build with debug on, optimisations off, inline asm on, and
it still crashes which is what i was after.

Except the backtrace is just the same so i've basically gotten no-where.

> Consider reporting the --disable-neon problem...

This was with --disable-optimisations on, so that's the same bug as
above.  --disable-neon on it's own builds.