[Libav-user] Segfault on corrupted video

Tim Pitman tapitman11 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 22:57:32 CEST 2012

After using gdb to run a backtrace it looks like my problem may be in
my OpenGL rendering. Sorry about that.

However, I still have one general question: When it comes to error
detection in situations like this, is dropping corrupted data at the
NALU level a good way to go, or is there a better way? Would I get
much advantage from encapsulating in RTP packets?

Thanks,
Tim