[Libav-user] Question with encoding RGB frames into video stream

吴沁凡 wuqinfan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 08:56:03 CET 2012

Thanks a lot.

By the way, how can I get all available encode options for mjpeg?
and how can I set these options?
I have read some docs like
http://ffmpeg.org/doxygen/trunk/group__avoptions.html, and some ffmpeg
source code, but I'm still confused with it.
Is there any examples for setting encode options? The example under
ffmpeg/doc/examples directory only show a simple option of H264