[Libav-user] Force low-delay handling? question + feature suggestion

Alex Cohn alexcohn at netvision.net.il
Mon Mar 12 09:43:32 CET 2012

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 10:28, Camera Man <i.like.privacy.too at gmail.com> wrote:
> the camera says "num_reorder = 4", and although I haven't been able to
> produce anything out-of-order from it, there might be circumstances it does.

Or maybe the camera manufacturer didn't care. After all, 0 reorders is
less or equal 4, therefore it is formally correct to state 4 in the
header if you never reorder.

It may be a side effect of setting certain h264 profile (which comes
with a list of supported video resolutions, bitrates, - and also
B-frame and reorder restrictions).

BR,
Alex Cohn