[Libav-user] MPEG2 Encoding with a determined bit_rate

francesco at bltitalia.com francesco at bltitalia.com
Tue Mar 13 11:12:15 CET 2012

delle firme digitali 6953 (20120309) __________

>Il messaggio è stato controllato da ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
>
>www.nod32.it

Hi Andrey
I can't provide compiling code because this routine is part of a complex
program.  Mainly I start from a Jpeg200 compressed frame (divided in two
separately compressed fields), I decompress the two fields, interlace them
and give it to the avcodec library for compressing in MPEG2. So I compress 1
frame at a time. Each frame is a I-Mode frame.
I don't touch the AVCodecContext.time_base.  Should I ?
best regards