[Libav-user] Multiple SWSContext in same process

Balaji B.S bsbalajis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 09:32:31 CET 2012

I am trying to use multiple SwsContext object in the same process. In
this case, The application seg faults when i call the sws_scale.

My objective is to convert multiple streams of Video into diffrent
resolution (same format).

I do understand i am using an age old version 0.5.6.1 of libav. I beleive
this should have been a classic problem.
Is this the right way to use swscontext in a per object basis?
Or this issue is fixed in furture versions ?

Thanks,
Balaji