[Libav-user] Problems cross compiling ffmpeg 0.9.1 for windows using ubuntu 11.04 32-bit

Leandro Santiago leandrosansilva at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 17:05:59 CET 2012

The new API om 0.10 replaces old AVFormatParamers, etc. by the AVDict
api... The avio_set_interrupt_cb() iss also broken on 0.10 and, as in
my app I use this function to set a timeout checker to many inputs at
the same time. In 0.10 there's one callback per AVFormat. They are
other examples, but now I remembered only of those ones :)

I'm planning to update my app to the new API, but right now I really
have to put ffmpeg and libav* working on windows :-)

2012/3/15 Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at>:
> Leandro Santiago <leandrosansilva at ...> writes:
>
>> I'm trying to cross compile ffmpeg 0.9.1 (I really need
>> to use this version, because my app still uses the old
>> API which is broken on 0.10)
>
> Could you elaborate?
> 0.9 and 0.10 are intended to be binary compatible, if there
> are incompatibilities, this would be a serious bug
> (that we are not aware of).
>
> Carl Eugen

Atenciosamente,
Leandro