[Libav-user] Decoding Problem (got_picture always return 0)

ZHAO Yinxia hydezhao at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 10:36:00 CET 2012

Hi Qinfan,

Thank you very much for your hints!

I monitored the sending frames and the receiving frames, and they are the
same. In fact, at the server end, I generate frames one by one, and encode
it, then send it. Therefore, at the client end, they must be received one
frame by one frame. So I think i don't have "incomplete frame" issue.

Sincerely,