[Libav-user] extracting audio

Craig Murray craigmurray100 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 19:42:12 CEST 2012

Thanks, that works great.  Next question if I'm taking a series of jpgs and
converting them into an avi, how can i embed a .wav file into that avi?
And also is it possible to add multiple wav files to the avi output?  For
example, one wav might need to start at 0:00 and the next wav might need to
start at 5:15.  Is this possible with ffmpeg from the command line?

Thanks again!

Craig