[Libav-user] How to redirect FFMPEG output to a socket

Wagner Patriota wagner.patriota at gmail.com
Thu May 3 21:39:36 CEST 2012

Hey guys, sorry... but it's VERY VERY simple... I did it in about 10 or 15
minutes after I figured out how URLProtocol works...

I just rewrote the URLProtocol... that's it... I created a new one, based
on file.c and then I rewrote all the functions to write in my socket... it
worked right in the first time.

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 6:42 AM, Andrey Utkin <andrey.krieger.utkin at gmail.com