[Libav-user] No accelerated colorspace conversion found from yuv420p to rgba

Alex Cohn alexcohn at netvision.net.il
Thu May 10 12:38:22 CEST 2012

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 12:08 PM,  <krishnaks at iwavesystems.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am using FFmpeg library for decoding H264 frames and display it on iPad.
> I have cross compiled FFmpeg library for arm architecture.

Unfortunately, ARM build does not have optimized colorspace
conversion. Your options are either do the slow conversion, or accept
the video output in its natural yuv420p format. If you use OpenGL to
render the video on your iPad, you may try a pixel shader to display
the yuv images correctly and efficiently.

BR,
Alex Cohn