[Libav-user] output video via PHP using ffmpeg / kind of wrapper?

Wagner Patriota wagner.patriota at gmail.com
Fri May 11 22:51:46 CEST 2012

Does anybody know some wrapper of FFMPEG for PHP?

What I want is:

I have a video in my server, but I want to get the same video from a
certain duration.... example:

myphp?*startTime=30*

ffmpeg *-ss 30* -i input.mp4 -acodec copy -vcodec copy *SOMEOUTPUT*
*
*
I want to know how to redirect my output to the php output, so the user
will receive a new valid MP4 from the time 30 seconds...

DETAIL: I don't have access to system().... but if you know some solution
using system(), please send me anyway... :-)