[Libav-user] total frames in a video

Rafael do Nascimento Pereira rnp at 25ghz.net
Wed May 23 09:58:05 CEST 2012

Hi Murthy,

Documentation is unbfortunately a problem. There is but, most of it (as far
as i know) is out of date.
The one i can  recommend you is the Dranger tutorial's updated version:

https://drangertuts.wordpress.com/

You can also generate a FFmpeg doxygen documentation based on the current
sources*. *:)*

*Regards,
Rafael.*
**

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."
--Albert Einstein*