[Libav-user] I need some C++ source code example for MJpeg streaming

Denis info at denisgottardello.it
Thu Nov 1 09:19:07 CET 2012

In data giovedì 01 novembre 2012 09:04:26, Wenpeng Zhou ha scritto:
> HI Denis,
>
> Thanks for your reply!
> Firstly, I will use ffmpeg to capture live video, then http stream the live
> video in the format of mjpeg.
> How can I do? Does ffmpeg has some APIs to do it?

I think yes but I use OpenCv for capture from camera. For send across the
network I use ffmpeg to produce h264 or mpg stream. For mjpg I only send
directly a stream of jpg images.
I think you must extract the avframe or avimage from the stream, convert it in
jpg and then send.

--
www.denisgottardello.it
Skype: mrdebug