[Libav-user] Use ffmpeg for iphone app developement

Nicolas George nicolas.george at normalesup.org
Thu Nov 1 22:09:34 CET 2012

Le primidi 11 brumaire, an CCXXI, Kriya Joshi a écrit :
>             Now what I want for my iPhone app development is
> "libavcodec.a" file but the files which I downloaded  from ffmpeg website
> has different files and folders. I also got a folder named "libavcodec".

This is not an answer to your question per se, but it can avoid you trouble
later:

Are you aware that there is are a few strong legal constraints to meet if
you want to distribute applications based on ffmpeg or its libraries?

I ask because, as far as I know, these constraints are very hard to meet for
an iphone application, due to apple's ultra-closed policy.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George