[Libav-user] control line spacing and support for text borders on drawtext filter (patch)

Leandro Santiago leandrosansilva at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 17:44:25 CEST 2012

Hello to all. I've made some modifications on drawtext filter which I
currently use at work.

The modifications are the support of controlling the spacing between
lines and a very primitive support for borders around text. It's
primitive because it works only with one or 2px (I basically copied
the shadow code to execute four times...). I know the correct is using
the freetype support for text borders (which is very powerful), but
for now this patch is working for me.

I'd enjoy if you revised it.

--
-----