[Libav-user] prores variable frame rate last frame bug?

Al Crate al at dneg.com
Tue Sep 18 15:35:48 CEST 2012

It's the same code base, with some post production tweaks.

Obviously I would try and reproduce it using the ffmpeg command line but
I'm not sure it actually supports specifying variable frame rate formats.

Basically I need to specify a frame rate of 600/25, instead of 24/1,
this triggers variable frame rate handling in the codec. Even though I'm
not actually doing this, each frame displays for the same amount of time.