[Libav-user] Posting a sample project on Github

Andrey Utkin andrey.krieger.utkin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 04:02:57 CEST 2013

2013/3/13 Brad O'Hearne <brado at bighillsoftware.com>:
> So in order to do this, and respect FFmpeg etiquette and licensing terms, is it desired that I include with my source code on Github:
>
> a) Just FFmpeg built binaries.
> b) FFmpeg built binaries plus unarchived FFmpeg source.
> c) FFmpeg built binaries plus archived source.

You can include none, and just make your project build system to
download and build it at moment of compilation.
IMHO this choise is not important, i see no way at all to violate free
license when you show your complete code with other free software.
Good luck with your project, go on publishing your code, i hope you
will get help here.