[Libav-user] Reference app with ffmpeg n1.2 libs that works on IOS ?

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Wed Apr 3 11:20:29 CEST 2013

Lars Hammarstrand <lars.hammarstrand at ...> writes:

> > > Success, --disable-neon and -cpuflags -neon did the trick!
> >
> > I hoped you would first test -cpuflags -neon on
> > a build with "--enable-neon" and then "--disable-neon"
> > without any cpuflags - sorry for being unclear!
>
> Ok, I'll test that too!

Don't.
It appears that exchanging mails takes an enormous
time, so just start bisecting with the versions I
already sent.
As an alternative, you may of course do the bisect
without my help (that means less work for me). If
you are lucky with the versions you choose, it may
also mean a significant reduction of the amount of
time you need.
(But also consider that I use git bisect more often
than you and that it bears some annoyances when
used with the FFmpeg sources.)

[...]

> Well, yes - we're aware about the new api and that
> 1.2 will the be the last version with the old api.

That is all I wanted to make sure of.

Carl Eugen