[Libav-user] Reference app with ffmpeg n1.2 libs that works on IOS ?

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Wed Apr 3 11:23:51 CEST 2013

Lars Hammarstrand <lars.hammarstrand at ...> writes:

> > (I was actually wrong: 14 iterations == 15 compiles)
>
> That will take roughly 7,5 hours (give or take) in a
> worst case scenario.

(There is no worst case scenario, the amount of time is
roughly the same in all scenarios.)

Could you elaborate?
Does cross compilation take approximately 30 minutes?
If yes, it will be easy to reduce the time...
(I originally thought that reducing compilation time
will take more time than it saves, but with 30 minutes
per run that is of course not true.)

Carl Eugen