[Libav-user] Audio and Video Stream copy

praks411 praks411 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 15:37:40 CEST 2013

Ok, I'm just using it for code reference just some of the parts  so I guess
that would be fine. I'm also looking into the example list.

Also while in debugging I notice that on adding two new streams(video and
audio one after another) using avformat_new_streams, the nb_streams (number
of streams) field of AVFormatContext shows value as 2.
But when I expand the streams field(in watch windows) I see only one
stream(VIDEO) with index = 0 and id = 0, corresponding codec context with
codec id set to AVMEDIA_TYPE_VIDEO.
However I'm not able to see the other stream (AUDIO) and corresponding codec
context. Is this fine?
I'm debugging in vc++ 2012 with libav 9.1.

Thanks,
Pradeep