[Libav-user] Problems converting raw camera frames

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Wed Apr 10 11:09:53 CEST 2013

Bogdan Popa <popa.bogdanp at ...> writes:

> I'm receiving raw camera frames in the RGB32 little
> endian format and converting them to YUV420P frames
> which I then encode to H264 and it's working fine
> except for one thing: the colors are all messed up

Instead of PIX_FMT_RGB32 (which depends on endianess),
try the four native pix_fmts:
AV_PIX_FMT_ARGB
AV_PIX_FMT_ABGR
AV_PIX_FMT_RGBA
AV_PIX_FMT_BGRA
(Sorry if you feel I should point out the right one
immediately or at least mark the one that definitely
does not work.)

Generally, please don't use pastebin when posting here,
post the complete information in your email.

Carl Eugen