[Libav-user] ffmpeg configure for ios - using asm options causes MPx (mp1, mp2, mp3) codecs sound problems

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sun Apr 21 22:05:48 CEST 2013

Mert Gedik <gedikmert89 at ...> writes:

> But when I configure with --enable-asm, the audio stream
> which using mpx(mp1,mp2,mp) codec sounds squeaky.

I suspect that this is ticket #2473 which I had to
close because no information whatsoever was provided
that allowed to analyze the problem.
Thanks to you, there is a little more information now
(arm but not neon related iiuc), but more tests will
be needed to allow fixing this issue.
(I unfortunately do not have acess to a suitable
testing environment.)

Carl Eugen