[Libav-user] Video decoding to raw image data!

thanh nhan thanh nhan nhanndt_87 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 22 07:51:08 CEST 2013

Dear all,
I am working video data decoding using ffmpeg libs. I tried to use example source code provided by ffmpeg but it failed. The program was corruptted at avcodec_decode_video2() function and left a message : Header damage. In some files, avcodec_decode_video2() returned negative values and no frame decoded. I do not clearly know about this function. Is there anybody who knows why or has free-bug source code for decoding video? Hope you guys could help me soon.
Thank you so much!
nhanndt