[Libav-user] Circular buffer overrun while not reading udp stream

asqz bersac_1 at hotmail.fr
Fri Aug 9 13:40:03 CEST 2013

>>How about closing the stream and reopen when you're ready to read again?
I tried and it worked. I close the AVFormatContext and reopen it, but it take something like 4 seconds. Another way to restart successfully could be to clean the beffer before resuming reading. Is there a way to do that ?

Moroever the error : Circular buffer overrun. To avoid, increase fifo_size URL option. To survive in such case, use overrun_nonfatal optionIs still displayed. Do you know how to get rid of this error ?
Cordially,Guillaume Bersac