[Libav-user] Serious Issue

Yamusani Vinay yamusanivinay at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 12:21:02 CET 2013

Hi All,

    I am using ffmpeg..in my android application..The main problem what I
am facing is if I navigate to another application or if do another
activity..the song breaks means i will get some shutters and pops in the
song.So Please let me know how to resolve this issue..

  I am facing this issue when I am applying filters ln my code..If I do not
apply any filters and play normally it is working fine..Even I checked my
code inside a thread still I am facing problem.

  So please resolve this issue..

Thanks & Regards,
Bitfield.