[Libav-user] FFMPEG giving error at compilation

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sat Feb 9 12:55:01 CET 2013

Anshul <er.anshul.maheshwari at ...> writes:

> ./configure --disable-optimizations --enable-gpl

I sent a patch to fix this but please note that
--disable-optimizations is a debugging option
(for developers) that may not allow to compile
all files (depending on architecture and compiler),
please make sure you do not use it for production.

[...]

> pardon me if I am unintentionaly culprit of thread
> hi-jacking, but can you expain it how.

See http://ffmpeg.org/contact.html and
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.ffmpeg.libav.user/9877/focus=9879

Carl Eugen