[Libav-user] There is no picture in the output file while encoding with libx264 as codec.

Brian Chi beyond702 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 10:31:50 CET 2013

Hi,

I found some informations on internet, some said that if replace the first
4 bytes as "0x00000001", it will be the Annex-B format NALU.
And i tried in that way, the output mp4 file has video data, but all
pictures are green, so it still not solve the problem.
Do you have any hint about this?
Thanks.

--
Best Regards,