[Libav-user] (no subject)

NITIN GOYAL nitinkumgoyal at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 12:20:59 CET 2013

I think the error you are mentioning is related to installation and
not at all related to the compilation as you have mentioned in your
first mail.

Please check why the installation got failed. May be you can check the
content of config.log and try to see.

BTW, there are many other ways to install ffmpeg and mplayer.

You can try out http://www.ffmpeginstaller.com/download/ and use tar
file and the script to install.

Regards
Nitin