[Libav-user] (no subject)

sangeeta chowdhary sangitachowdhary at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 08:27:12 CET 2013

Hi Nitin,

ffmpeg is installed successfully. Now I am trying to compile one simple
program like

[root at node2 ffmpeginstaller.7.4]# gcc -I/usr/src/ffmpegscript/ffmpeg/ test.c
/tmp/ccjXEhvl.o: In function `main':
test.c:(.text+0x10): undefined reference to `av_register_all'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I am getting above error. Can you please help me.

Thanks,
Regards,
Sangeeta